Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Long Distance Lovin'

First off, Happy New Year! Now on to the good stuff...

I am a dork, and he loves me.

I am so glad that even though Chris and I are doing long distance for a bit we both know how important it is to keep up with a "Date Night." When I am at school we both keep Monday nights free, but being back home has caused for a few hiccups for Monday Date Night. But we still try make time for each other via webcam. It is not the same as being able to watch a movie and snuggle, but watching the same TV show together or playing a game together is pretty darn cool too. I do not think Christopher realizes how special our date night is, even over Skype. Sometimes it is the only thing pulling me through a slow Monday. When you love someone, you will go to the ends of the earth to spend a tiny bit of time together, and I would clear any schedule to spend time with my guy, even if it has to be a Skype Date!

No comments:

Post a Comment