Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Bulletin Board

So my November bulletin board covers the "Financial" aspect of the Wellness Wheel and my board is a Candyland theme! So the title was "The Sweet Path to Financial Responsibility" and each character from the game represented different ways to be financially responsible. It is so cute and all of the people on my floor stop by to look at it all the time!
I used the following "Financial Responsibility" categories and a short explanation of each:
   -What Is Financial Responsibility?
   -App to stave and manage money
        -I chose the smart phone application "Mint" and gave some pro/cons that I found on a review
   -Credit Cards
   -Couponing
   -Budgeting
   -Saving Money
   -Student Discounts (Sacramento State Students and College Students Nationwide)

No comments:

Post a Comment