Sunday, October 21, 2012

Back To Basics...Date Night

So I know that this blog was originally about making myself plan out more creative dates with my Christopher. But between work and school our date nights have consisted of catching up on TV shows and preparing for my programs (I know...romantic). So I was so glad that last Friday we decided that we were going to go and hit up the Dixon Corn Maze! So in case you are not from the Sacramento Area the Dixon Corn maze is a 2007 Guinness Book of World Records award winning corn maze. It is the largest corn maze in the world. This was my third time completing the maze (first time with Chris) and it is really awesome because you get to go through the maze at night by flashlight!! Of course if that scares you there is a day-time option too! But I love this corn maze because it is a wonderful fall-themed activity that is relatively inexpensive ($10). It took Chris and I roughly two hours to make our way through. The way I like to put it is you can spend ten bucks and go to the movies any Friday night but this type of activity is exclusive to fall and it takes about as long as watching a movie would be! And it's great exercise! I was definitely wiped after we finished and on our way back to Sacramento we stopped and ate some dinner.

Here is a photo of us in front of the Cool Patch Pumpkin before we started the maze!

No comments:

Post a Comment