Thursday, September 13, 2012

Year-and-a-Half-Versary...?

Okay so I am just going to throw this out right now, I am not a huge fan of celebrating "month milestones." I do think it is super cute if the boy (because more often than not, he will forget) remembers to say something, but for the most part it isn't important. Yesterday was Chris and myself's year and a half milestone. And it was cool, it was nice thinking about how much I love my guy and how wonderful he is. So I got him a wicked cool Batman t-shirt (because we both love him in superhero t's) and a pack of cards he collects. I also wrote him a note, we had dinner at his house and played some games with his family. I loved it because it was a special day for us, but we just did our day-to-day routine. When I got back to my building from class today I saw my first piece of mail in my box!! A letter from Chris! It was a year-and-a-half-aversery card that he had hoped to get to me yesterday, but it was perfect! I even Instagram-ed it! Here is a copy of the picture, I put two pictures of the card and a photo of the day I met Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment