Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Bulletin Board!

So I had to have my October Bulletin Board up today! I am so excited to see if the residents like it! It is a "Physical" themed board and it is Pac Man! The title is: "In life there are no extra lives" meaning that you should treat your body with respect and exercise and eat healthy. My school has a state-of-the-art wellness center that has a fantastic gym and health services department. I actually did a diet analysis and I am meeting with a nutritionist on Wednesday to help me eat healthier and be an all around healthier person! But I know what you really want to see is my board, here it is!


I included the fitness classes that my school's gym has, gym hours, health center cooking demonstrations, and ways to exercise in their rooms along with workouts they can do at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment