Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What I Wear to Class

This is my uniform of sorts lately. I will not lie to you, I bought out Target's clearance v-necks in black at the end of the season. But here goes nothing!

-Black V-Neck (similar): This could be any colored t-shirt, but I own about eight or nine black t-shirts, so you could say they are my favorite.
-Rolled Jeans (similar): I found a pair of jeans at a consignment store a month or so ago, they are New York and Co. and I am obsessed with them
-Grey Toms: My mom got these for me on clearance at the end of Summer! I love them so much (mine are a little dirty, I went apple-picking in them!)
-Fossil Watch: This was my gift from Chris last Christmas and I love it! I wear it every day, it goes with everything, and it is reasonably priced (perfect for anyone's Christmas wish list!)
-Cat Earrings (similar): I am OBSESSED with my cat earrings. I wear them multiple times a week. What can I say? I love cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment