Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

I saw this tag floating around YouTube and I wanted in on the action! So here goes nothing, this will be my first tag!



1. Favorite candle scent?
I am not allowed to burn candles because I living in the Residence Halls, but I use the car scents from Bath and Body Works and I loved the scent Flannel so much I bought two car scents and the candle for my mom's birthday!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Definitely without a doubt in my mind, coffee. I am an addict. It is the first thing I do on most mornings, get out of bed and make coffee. I am a gold card holder at Starbucks and I do not mind putting $5-10 on my card at any given time if I am in the mood for my coffee fix.

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
Not really, I have been experimenting with more jewel-toned eyeshadows recently, but for the most part I stick to my neutral eyes. And every once in a while I will add a bold berry or red lip!

4. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
The turkey sandwiches my family makes three or four hours after family leaves the house. They are the best! There is something about getting leftover Thanksgiving dinner out of the fridge and just pilling stuff on to make a sandwich. My favorite combo: white bread (the only time of year I eat it), turkey, cranberry sauce (the jelly can kind), and mash potatoes. Let me tell you, if you have never had it you should try.

5. Hats or scarves?
Definitely scarves. I get serious hat hair year-round and I have an outrageous scarf collection. I don't wear them too often, but when it is very chilly you will most definitely see me with a scarf! And when I worked at Claire's I bought a ton of scarves (some still have their tags!).

6. Most worn sweater?
I have a cardigan that I bought the day after Christmas my Junior year of high school which is my go-to. My holy grail sweater if you will. I have sewed that thing more times than I can count and it is hanging on by a thread in some areas. But until I can't sew it back together anymore I will wear it!

7. Must have fall nail polish?
I do the Sally Hansen Gel Polish and my two favorite gel polish colors are Wine Not (included in the starter kit I linked!) and Commander in Chic! Wine Not is a deep red with a little sparkle and Commander in Chic is a grey-purple. Both are beautiful and very fall!

8. Football games or jumping into a pile of leaves?
Definitely leaves, when they put the leaves on my school campus in piles I have to tell myself not to just run and jump into them!

9. Skinny Jeans or leggings?
Definitely leggings. I love my skinny jeans and all, but leggings with boots and a sweater is a classic fall look.

10. Boots or Uggs?
I love how comfortable Uggs look and feel, but I think that they are sometimes glorified slippers. I will literally only wear Uggs for days if given the chance and I am working on presenting myself in a more professional way and that means staying away from my favorite moccasin shoes and Ugg type boods.

11. What is your #1 thing about fall?
Layers! I love dressing in layers. Sweaters are fantastic, you can pull out your favorite boots to wear over leggings, and no one can go wrong with scarves!

12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
I am currently loving "Little Bit of Everything" by Keith Urban! It isn't necessarily fall related, but it's a song I am loving in fall!

13. What is the fall weather like where you currently live?
I am so incredibly blessed to live in Sacramento: the City of Trees. Seriously. I will end this post with some beautiful pictures of my school! (You might recognize this from a post I did last year)




No comments:

Post a Comment