Thursday, July 11, 2013

Couple's Bucket List Update!

47. Go to the Zoo

 So in case you did not read my blog post on my Couple's Bucket List you should definitely do that, but a little while back Chris and I went to the Sacramento Zoo! This date was actually part of his anniversary present (which I still need to do a blog post on...a few months late!) but to give you an idea I made up 12 envelopes that each had a date prepared and planned for each month for a year. June's date was to go to the zoo! We had a nice time looking at all of the animals and having a delicious snack of Soft Serve Ice Cream! I do love a nice trip to the Zoo, and I was fortunate enough to be able to go to another zoo with my job! Definitely not as fun as a date at the zoo.

So whether you have been dating your man (or lady) for days, weeks, months, or years, the zoo is a wonderfully simple date that is a great way to bring out the animal lover in everyone!

 The tiger was literally on the other side of the glass. 
 When he stood up!
 Taking a break on a bench, it was almost 100 degrees!
 Trying on a hat to beat the heat!
Looking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment