Monday, December 10, 2012

Winter Closing Bulletin Board

So it is that time of the semester again...crunch time. And I will not lie, I have neglected my blogging duties and I should have gotten this up over a week ago. So here is my Winter Closing Bulletin Board:

It is a Winter Wonderland Theme!

So I wanted die-cut the title, the "Countdown to Break!" title and the numbers on each circle. I also did the snowmen from the die-cut machine! Behind each number is a winter-themed joke, activity to do on winter break, study tip, or something to do to prepare for closing (in case my residents do not read the rest of the board!). Each snowman has an instruction for preparing for the winter closure and next to that is the timeline where the residents can look (in case they missed my other two explanations) and know what is going on for winter closing.

My tactic behind this board was that no matter what my residents could not say they had no idea they had to be out by 7 pm on December 14. I just hope that Friday at seven we will have an empty building to close!

I am so excited for this semester to be over, and to enjoy my winter break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment