Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Night Date Night: The Price is Right Edition


Okay here is a date night that was originally brought to Date Night Enthusiasts by The Dating Divas! This date was originally supposed to be a group date, but I just made it work for Chris and my weekly date night.

I started out by sending him a picture of the adorable free invitation all filled out (it would have been too much of a hassle driving the twenty miles out to him just to hand deliver it), and then when he got to my house on we had some dinner and filled out the Game Cards (Rounds 1 & 2) (Round 3 & Showcase).


We then headed out to the Target close by and completed all of the Rounds and Showcase and the winner was...

Drumroll...

Christopher!

And then me in Second Place!


We decided that the winner was going to get a prize chosen and paid for by the second place-er (loser sounds mean!)! So I ended up buying Chris Magic Cards and a Star Wars light-up yoyo! And because he is such a sweetheart, Chris bought me a Barbie light-up yoyo and a Disney Princess Pen complete with bubbles and Princess stamp.

After we got back to my place, Chris and I went on a walk in the dark with our new yoyo's! 

Basically, this is an awesome date from The Dating Divas and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment