Thursday, November 21, 2013

Face of the Day: In Honor of NAKED3 Release!


Urban Decay released the new Naked3 palette today! I am so so happy to say that Chris was able to order it before it sold out! It will be my Christmas present so I do not get to play with it until then. But because I am still so excited!!

My Face of the Day features both the original Naked palette and the Naked2 palette. Here goes a little step by step instruction guide for those of you that are interested in recreating this look!

1) I primed my entire lid from eyelashes to browbone with Wet n Wild Fergie eyeshadow primer in "Take on the Day."
2) I took my new limited edition Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Matte Brown" and put it only on my lid below the crease.
3) I brought out my original Naked palette and took the color "Darkhorse" on a flat shader brush and put that on the outer half of my lid and took it a little above the crease. I also took a pencil brush and put that color on the outer half of my lower lash line.
4) Staying in the Naked palette I took sin on a different flat shader brush and put the color "Sin" on the inner half of my lid and blended it into the "Darkhorse." Taking a different pencil brush I put "Sin" on the inner half of my lower lash line.
5) I took a clean blending brush and started to blend those two colors into my crease so that there were no harsh lines.
6) I then took the color "Naked" on the blending brush and blended that into my crease and a little above the crease.
7) I brought out my Naked2 palette and took the color "Bootycall" on a small shader brush and put that next to my tear duct and blended it into the "Sin."
8) Finally I took matte highlight "Foxy" and put that on my brow bone.
9) For eyeliner I lined my upper and lower waterline with New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in "Dark Brown."
10) Then I did winged liner using Jordana Fabuliner in "Brown."
12) Finally I curled my lashes and applied my new L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara in "Blackest Black."

Some Extras (not linked):
-Foundation: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous in "Creamy Natural"
-Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me in "Light"
-Blush: MAC in "Warm Soul"
-BronzerNew York Color in "Sunny"
-Highlight: Hard Candy bronzer in "Tiki"
-Lips: Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in "Cranberry Crush"

Be sure to sign up to be notified when Urban Decay gets Naked3 back in stock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment